• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: OEM powerbank portable power bank
  • Model Number: XSJM-powerbank portable power bank
  • Dimension: 94*22*22mm
  • Weight: 70g, 70g
  • Outport: DC 5V/1A
  • Input: 5V 1A(DC)
  • Socket Type: Micro USB
  • Color: Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow
  • Model: XSJM-powerbank portable power bank
  • Name: Metal powerbank portable power bank
  • Material: Metal
  • Battery type: 18650 Battery
  • Size: 94*22*22mm
  • Certification: CE ROHS FCC
  • Use: Recharge Mobile Phones
  • Battery capacity: 1500mah-3000mah
  • Warranty: 2 years
  • Capacity: 2600mah

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: Standard export package, or customized packing as per customers needs for Best promotional retangle power bank button brushed metal powerbank portable power bank
Delivery Detail: About 3-7days after received the payment for powerbank portable

Best promotional retangle power bank button brushed metal powerbank portable power bank

 

 

Power banks' details: 

1. Name: Best promotional retangle power bank button brushed metal powerbank portable power bank 

2. Battery type: 18650 

3. Weight: 70g 

4. Material: Metal 

5. Battery capacity:  1500mah-3000mah 

6. Size:  94*22*22mm

 

Power bank pictures: 

 

Package of the power bank: 

 

 

About us: 

 

ShenZhen Xinshengjinming Technology Co., Ltd was established (Also called: Mossloo) in 2004

and we already have more than 200 skilled workers in our factory now.

We are a manufacturer of Electronic products, mainly focusing on USB flash drives and power banks with professional OEM and ODM service.

Our other important and special business is the customized PVC power bank.

And we always believe “ customer first” and “faith-based”, until now there are no complaints for our strict quality control.

Meanwhile, our excellent engineers always keep updating the technology and creating new innovations to meet our customers’ different requirements.

With all of those efforts, top quality products and best service, we gain high reputation and lead in the electronic first-line.

Welcome to visit our company and looking forward to entering business relationship with you.

 

Certification: 

 

 

 

FAQ: 

 

Q: What is the MOQ of Power Bank? 

A: Normally, our MOQ is 100 pcs. For the trial order, we will accept less then 50pcs. 

 

Q: Can I put my logo on Power Bank? What do you need from us? 

A: Yes. We need your logo in AI or EPS format for making a visual and printing. 

 

Q: What type of personalisation methods do you offer? 

A: Silk screen printing, laser engraving, tampo printing, digital printing, embossing and debossing. 

 

Q: What should I pay you if I order from you? 

A: We accept 30% deposit before production and the remaining 70% payment before shipping. 

 

Q: What is the lead time? 

A: Sample is 1-2 days, mass production time is 3-5 days for order less than 5000pcs. 

 

Any inquiries for power bank, please feel free to contact me

Thanks!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland)
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
1 Transactions 10+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $41,000
Learn More